Onhealthmeup.com - It becomes a challenge in how to grow your nail faster than usual. Healthy nails are simple, easy and absolutely free of any dents or grooves and consistent in color. If you want to grow nails fast, the first thing you should do is learn to take better care of them. However, sometimes you need to grow slower than average for any reason. We’ve put together some home remedies to grow nails faster. Read on to know how you can get shinier, stronger and better-looking nails, fast.
Step one: Stop bad finger treatments
Do not bite your fingernails. This habit will inhibit the nails growth and accelerate the destruction of nails. So from now on stop the habit of biting your nails. Do not use your nails for peeling rind or clean up the dirt.
Step two: Continuous care of nail growth
Do the following steps in order:
- Wash your hands with a mild soap as you can do for bathing. Do not make hard soap can make your nails become brittle and easily damaged.
- Dry it and also your fingernails with a clean towel
- Prepare a bowl or a small bucket, then fill with white vinegar, then soak them down for 3 up to 5 minutes.
- You can do in turn your right and left hands, but your fingernails should be entirely submerged.
- Dry with a towel or tissue
- After that wash your hands with soap and water to remove the smell of vinegar.
- Do soft massage while wiping the nails from base to tip.
- Apply olive oil for about twice a week, then wash it off properly and dry it.
Step 3: Feeding Nail Nutrition
Take biotin supplements to grow your nails lighter, quicker and stronger. Biotin is a supplement used for various health problems, ranging from diabetes to hair growth. Biotin is also effective in treating brittle nails, making the nails become stronger and reducing crack and rupture. Biotin can be found in natural foods, however, it usually consumes as a supplement.
Biotin can be found naturally as following foods:
- Wheat Cereals
- Eggs, dairy products
- Chicken Meat
Myth and fact of home treatment for fingernails.
Giving more protein supply from the diet will help nails become faster grow because keratin is made from protein. There is no scientific evidence to support them. The truth is the lack of protein will cause the nails to become weak, elastic and brittle. However, the difference between a normal and a high protein supply level cannot be assumed from nail looking.
Garlic helps to grow the nails. The myth that garlic contains selenium, lack of selenium can cause weak nails, so rubbing on the nails will have the opposite effect.
But this is the same as the previous one, that with more selenium fact does not mean that the nails will become faster grow. Besides, there is no scientific proof.
Those are some ways to grow the nails that are proven to be effective and easy to do yourself at home.