Onhealthmeup.com - Are you looking for natural remedies for infections such as measles, HIV, Chickenpox, etc.? Have you been wondering about a natural antibiotic that is safe and effective for a variety of infections so you don't have to risk the serious consequences from taking so many prescription antibiotics?
I recommend taking a strong antimicrobial essential oil blend in capsules 3 times a day for a variety of infections ranging from colds and flu to measles, HIV, cholera, Lyme, amebiasis, giardiasis, and chickenpox.
For urinary tract infections and mold infections, he recommends taking one capsule four times a day.
For parasites, he recommends taking a capsule five times a day.
Here's the recipe: Begin with an empty 15 ml dropper bottle. Add 20 drops each of oregano, peppermint, geranium, and basil essential oils. Then add 100 drops of tea tree. Fill the bottle to the top with grape seed mixing oil, put your finger over the opening and shake to mix the oils. The fill about 30 empty size-0 gelatin capsules and put them in an empty pill bottle and label it.
Here are a few effective recipes for capsules.
- For a mononucleosis infection or an Epstein-Barr virus infection, dilute ravensara 50:50 with grapeseed mixing oil and take 4 to 5 capsules per day for 15 days.
- For a vaginal candida infection, mix 50 drops of oregano with 100 drops of tea tree in a 15 ml dropper bottle. Fill the bottle with grapeseed mixing oil. Take one capsule three times a day for 20 days.
- For shingles mix peppermint half and half with grapeseed mixing oil. Take three to four capsules a day for 7 to 14 days.
- For acne mix peppermint half and half with grapeseed mixing oil. Take three to four capsules a day for 20 days.
- For arthritis pain, mix 75 drops of peppermint and 75 drops of juniper into a 15 ml dropper bottle and fill the bottle to the top with grapeseed mixing oil. Take one capsule 3 times a day for 20 days
- For infectious diarrhea or food poisoning, add 150 drops of tea tree oil in a 15 ml dropper bottle and fill the bottle with grapeseed mixing oil. Take it three times a day with food for 7 to 14 days. If you are traveling in areas where food or water may be contaminated, take one capsule a day as a precautionary measure.
Keep these home remedies for infections handy in your essential oils first aid kit. And be sure to keep a supply of empty capsules, oils and grapeseed mixing oil on hand so you can fill your capsules and start taking them at the first sign of an infection, even in the middle of the night. You can occasionally stop an infection in its tracks if you act quickly at the first indication of an infection.
For serious infections, even if you are taking these capsules, be sure to involve your professional healthcare provider in your treatment. Infections can escalate quickly and cause serious damage. Be sure to tell your healthcare provider exactly what essential oils you have been taking and how much.
Many complementary healthcare professionals are delighted to learn about natural antimicrobials that are safe and effective and do not create superbugs or upset the healthy bacteria ecosystem in the body?
How To Fill Essential Oil Capsules
Some essential oils using capsules is one of the safest and most effective ways to use them. This above video shows you how to create a strong defense blend using Oregano, Peppermint, Geranium, Lavender, and Tea Tree oil. The blend is diluted with a Grapeseed Carrier Oil